Rosehip oil is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids. It also contains phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- Skin hydration and moisturizer
- May help increase collagen formation
- May reduce inflammation caused by skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rosacea
- May help protect against sun damage
- May help reduce hyperpigmentation
- May help reduce scars and fine-lines
Apply Rosehip Oil directly to the affected area at least twice a day.
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
Nothing else! No fillers! Non-GMO! Vegan!